P1 Nano Composite Polish
P1 Nano Composite Polish- 100ml$12.95
P1 Nano Composite Polish- 500ml$29.95
P1 Nano Composite Polish- 1l$54.95
- One product does work of three
- Produces durable true finish
- Gives perfect finish quickly
- With many more active particles working the surface, the polish works faster with less effort
- Virtually no lubricant means there is no ‘drop back’ – the amount of lubricants in traditional polishes are designed to hide minor imperfections which are revealed again when the polish is washed off - with P1 what you see is what you get
- Smaller active particle size means the surface does not heat up nearly as much, therefore it is less likely to burn through paint. The lack of heat also means you can make several passes over the same area to remove stubborn scratches, without the fear of over polishing
When tested against leading hand polishes P1 outperforms. And, because P1 does not use fillers, your car’s new finish that used a lot of elbow grease, will not deteriorate.
Plus instead of needing a cutting compound, medium compound, and finishing glaze - all of which require one, sometimes two, polishing pads - used in conjunction with Gtechniq’s pSystem HotSwap Pads, P1 will do the work of these three products with less holograms and as previously mentioned, no ‘drop back’.
This means that perfecting automotive surfaces using Gtechniq P1 requires half the amount of passes with the rotary machine than with conventional systems, allowing for more time enjoying your car than maintaining it.
Take a look at the Material Data Safety Sheet for P1
Make sure that the surface you are working on is not in direct sunlight and is cool to the touch
Shake the bottle vigorously before using
Ensure polishing pads are clean and free from particulates before use
Ensure all surfaces to be polished are clean and contaminant free as any surface contamination can introduce deeper scratches during the polishing process
Always keep a film of P1 Nano Composite Polish on the surface
As P1 is water based you can reactivate dried polish with a water spray
With a rotary we recommend polishing between 900 and 1,200 rpm, but remember when using higher rpm to use faster strokes
P1 can also be used with Dual Action (DA) polishing machines and by hand
- Use P1 Nano Composite Polish within 2 years of purchasing, for best results, once opened use within a year