I1 Smart Fabric
I1 Smart Fabric- 250ml$19.99
I1 Smart Fabric- 500ml$34.95
I1 Smart Fabric- 1l$74.50
I1 Smart Fabric- 5l$189.00
- 6 to 18 months durable water repellency
- Flurocarbon free
- Natural feel to treated fabric
I1 Smart Fabric AB makes ordinary fabrics waterproof and easy to clean. Use it to prevent soaking, swelling or rotting on any fabric. From sails, tents and awnings to your car’s soft top and interior.
The nano particles of I1 coat each fabric fibre individually, leaving the texture unaffected, allowing the material to breathe. This means stale air will still be able to escape, while repelling water and oil-based liquids. I1 Smart Fabric is also colour safe so will not tarnish any finishes – but we do recommend testing a small area of fabric before use.
Even more hydrophobic than its predecessor, I1 Smart Fabric V2 leaves no remnants of a spillage and moisture simply falls off a coated surface. Laboratory testing reveals that I1 V2 repels water to the highest standard set by the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) – ISO 5.
Rigorous was testing reveals the Gtechniq fabric protection remains at its full performance level after being washed on a 40 degree cycle, and even after five washes still performs better than our original product.
Take a look at the Material Safet Data Sheet for I1
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Only apply in a well ventilated area
- Do not dilute
- The surface to be treated must be exceptionally clean and dry
- If the surface requires cleaning we recommend using a 1:10 dilution of Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner Concentrate or I2 Tri-Clean but ensure the fabric is thoroughly dried after cleaning. After cleaning a convertible roof leave it to dry for at least 48 hours before applying I1
- Apply by spraying evenly from a distance of about 20 - 30cm ensuring thorough saturation of the surface you are covering. Make sure your application is thorough as once Smart Fabric has dried, you cannot apply a second coat, as the first coat will repel additional product
- Avoid over spraying on surrounding substrates, if this happens, wipe immediately with a MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- Leave to dry for 24 hours, after this time the full effectiveness of the product will be achieved
- I1 Smart Fabric has a shelf life of 2 years from purchase, for best result, use within 1 year of opening