- Produces high foam content
- Can be diluted as much as 1:1,800
- Excellent lubrication
Why use Gtechniq GWash?
GWash has been specifically formulated to work in harmony with Gtechniq’s range of coatings.
GWash produces a high foam content which breaks the bond between the dirt film and your vehicle’s paintwork and lubricates dirt particles minimising surface abrasion. Used in conjunction with Gtechniq coatings, GWash will ensure maximum gloss retention through reduced micro scratching during the wash process.
Take a look at the Material Safety Data Sheet for GWash
Storage and use
- Prior to washing, remove loose dirt and contaminants from your vehicle by rinsing with a hose or jet wash
- For light dirt use 2 caps of GWash per 5 gallon bucket, and 4 caps for heavier soiling
- Always begin washing the upper surfaces and work your way down, rinsing your wash mitt in a separate bucket of water as you go to release dirt and then replenish your mitt in a second bucket containing your dilution of water and GWash
- Brake dust is highly abrasive so ideally use another mitt for cleaning your wheels
- Ensure that you never press hard to remove dirt - for stubborn dirt, allow to soak for several minutes - and always rinse your car thoroughly to remove all soap residues
- Never apply detergents directly to the bodywork of a car or to a sponge
- Gently dry your car with a MF2 Drying Towel
- GWash has a shelf life of 2 years from purchase, for best result, use within 1 year of opening